Stair lifts are a practical and economical solution for people who face difficulties walking up and down the stairs.
Our range of models can handle any stairway configuration, providing you or your loved ones with access to all the different levels of your home with ease, safety, and comfort.
With Key Safety Features:
- Seat belt.
- Obstruction sensors to stop the lift should something block its path.
- Seat swivels away from the stairs, locking into place while you get on or off the lift.
- Constant pressure controls stop the lift when you release the controls.
- Final limits switches that prevent the lift from traveling beyond the track.
What to look for when choosing a stair lift:
- A company that will provide a free home consultation
- A company that installs and services your stair lift (many advertised prices do not include installation: they
- will drop ship to your door and you will be responsible to get it installed)
- A company that has a show room where you can see and try the stair lifts that they sell
- A company that can install your unit in as little as 24 hours
- A company that employs only certified factory trained technicians
- A company that is licensed and insured: don’t be afraid to ask for a copy of their liability insurance.
- A company that will be there long after your purchase to maintain and repair your unit
We are that company! Call us or leave your info with our live associate and we will happy to answer any questions you have!
Choosing a stair lift suited for your unique situation does not have to be confusing or difficult. Contact us at 516-505-1200 to assist you in finding the right stair lift for your situation, or come into our showroom and take a look around. We look forward to helping you!