Designed for use in the home, the C-300 is the most affordable ceiling lift available. Compact and weighing just over five pounds, the C-300 can lift up to 300 lbs. Its unique detachable, quick-connection system makes moving it between track
As the C-300 works with Prism Medical Canada’s FST-300 and all other types of installed fixed track systems, the C-300 fits a wide range of situations, making it ideal for all of your home care needs. The C-300 provides a permanent or temporary solution in residential and home care environments, and additionally, can even provide a solution for unique short-term rental needs.
For safe patient handling and patient transfers, the C-300’s exceptionally low cost and minimal maintenance requirements make it the perfect equipment choice.
- Safe working load of 300 lbs. (136 kgs.)
- Long strap length allows transfers from low beds
- Safety mechanisms: over speed governor, built-in load limits, slack tape sensor
- Lightest, easily installed lift available
- Faster Hi-Lo operation than many other lifts
- Hand control & quick-charge plug are ergonomic & easy simple to use
- Carry bar fits wide range of people and sling styles
- Available with 360º detachable, track connector for easy transport
- Most affordable ceiling lift available
- Weighs slightly over 5 lbs.
- Tested to ISO medical device standards (ISO Z-10535) for safe lift and transfers
- Average lift speed of 1.8 inches per sec
- Charging required between 1 to 2 times a week (over 25 lift cycles at 300 lbs. load)
- Audio/visual low battery indicators
- Color coded battery light indicates charging required; batteries always retain enough power to complete a transfer.
- New lower cost technology and innovative design reduces cost of ownership
- Detachable, quick connect option makes it easy to transfer the C-300 between locations.
- Strap length of 72 inches allows wide lift range within most 9 foot ceiling height