- INSTALLATION INCLUDED
- WARRANTY INCLUDED
- 1 YEAR PARTS AND LABOR
- 2 YEARS ON ELECTRONICS
- 5 YEARS ON MOTOR
A home stairlift with features usually associated with top-of-the line models, the Elan (SRE-3000) keeps stair lift prices in line and on track. Going upstairs and down has never been so effortless and inexpensive.
The Bruno Elan delivers safety, performance, and ease-of-use at an economy price. While all of our home stair lifts represent a commitment to innovation and reliability, the Bruno Elan especially demonstrates a determination to provide a rugged, yet lovely, stair lift for the entry level market.
This wonderful stair lift offers a long list of standard features that will please the budget-minded customer.
- QUIET & COMPACT: Bruno’s Elan is the ideal stairlift for today and tomorrow – rack and pinion drive delivers a ride which is smooth and quiet, while a handsome rail hides all mechanical components. In addition, the seat, armrests and footrest all fold up into a compact unit – family and friends will have no problem using the stairs.
- VALUE: Elan offers a long list of standard features that are usually found only on more expensive units. The simplicity in design makes the Elan easier and less costly to install than other stairlifts.
- SAFETY FIRST: A dual braking system makes the Elan one of the safest stairlifts in the world. The electromagnetic braking system is complemented by a self-locking gear box and overspeed brake which completely ensures your safety. Safety sensors on the foot plate and carriage stop the unit whenever an obstruction is encountered.
- CONSISTENT POWER: The Elan uses two 12-volt batteries that are powered by a low-profile charger that plugs into any household outlet. A continuous charge along the rail is provided through a full-length charge strip. Access to upstairs and downstairs is never an issue, even when there is a power outage.
LIMITED SPACE AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR STAIRCASE?
If you’re concerned that your new Bruno stairlift will be a tripping hazard, or if you have a narrow hallway or doorway at the bottom of your steps, the “Flip-Up” folding rail option might be a great solution for you!
How does it work?
With your foot or walking cane, push the locking lever that aligns the rail. After release, the light weight rail is a breeze to fold up with the assistance of a gas spring.
- 300 lb weight capacity
- Continuous charge strips along the entire rail, mean the unit will be charged wherever it stops on the staircase
- Direct drive motor/gear box – no belts for reduced maintenance
- Two 12-volt batteries – continuously powered from any household outlet – provide
dependable performance, even during outages
A vertical, anodized rail that installs to within 5 in (127 mm) from the wall, and arms, seat and footrest that flip up, create plenty of space for family or guests to walk up and down the stairs
- Generous seat size with multiple seat heights
- A stair lift that can be installed on either side of the stairway
- An elegant covered track gives you a clean and attractive rail
- The standard swivel seat makes it easy to exit when you reach the top of the stairs
- Manual or Power Folding Rails – if you have a narrow hallway or doorway at the bottom of your stairs, the optional folding rail is the ideal solution. The folding rail can be ordered for feather-light manual operation or push button automatic operation.
- Painted Rail