A home stairlift with features usually associated with top-of-the line models, the Elan (SRE-3000) keeps stair lift prices in line and on track. Going upstairs and down has never been so effortless and inexpensive.
The Bruno Elan delivers safety, performance, and ease-of-use at an economy price.
While all of our home stair lifts represent a commitment to innovation and reliability, the Bruno Elan especially demonstrates a determination to provide a rugged, yet lovely, stair lift for the entry level market.
This wonderful stair lift offers a long list of standard features that will please the budget-minded customer.
QUIET & COMPACT: Bruno’s Elan is the ideal stairlift for today and tomorrow – rack and pinion drive delivers a ride which is smooth and quiet, while a handsome rail hides all mechanical components. In addition, the seat, armrests and footrest all fold up into a compact unit – family and friends will have no problem using the stairs.
VALUE: Elan offers a long list of standard features that are usually found only on more expensive units. The simplicity in design makes the Elan easier and less costly to install than other stairlifts.
SAFETY FIRST: A dual braking system makes the Elan one of the safest stairlifts in the world. The electromagnetic braking system is complemented by a self-locking gear box and overspeed brake which completely ensures your safety. Safety sensors on the foot plate and carriage stop the unit whenever an obstruction is encountered.
CONSISTENT POWER: The Elan uses two 12-volt batteries that are powered by a low-profile charger that plugs into any household outlet. A continuous charge along the rail is provided through a full-length charge strip. Access to upstairs and downstairs is never an issue, even when there is a power outage.
|The convenient offset swivel seat mechanism provides a safe, comfortable exit at the top of the rail.||Continuous charge strips along the entire rail mean the unit will be charged wherever it stops on the staircase.||The vertical straight rail can be installed to within 5″ of the wall, and when the armrests, seat, and footrest are folded, the Elan carriage takes up only 12″.||The two wireless call/send controls make installation simple and clean with no wires running along the wall.|
LIMITED SPACE AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR STAIRCASE?
If you’re concerned that your new Bruno stairlift will be a tripping hazard, or if you have a narrow hallway or doorway at the bottom of your steps, the “Flip-Up” folding rail option might be a great solution for you!
How does it work?
With your foot or walking cane, push the locking lever that aligns the rail. After release, the light weight rail is a breeze to fold up with the assistance of a gas spring.
- Installation included
- Warranty Included
- 1 year parts and labor
- 2 years electronics
- 5 years on motor
- 300 lb weight capacity
- Continuous charge strips along the entire rail, mean the unit will be charged wherever it stops on the staircase
- Direct drive motor/gear box – no belts for reduced maintenance
- Two 12-volt batteries – continuously powered from any household outlet – provide dependable performance, even during outages
- A vertical, anodized rail that installs to within 5 in (127 mm) from the wall, and arms, seat and footrest that flip up, create plenty of space for family or guests to walk up and down the stairs
- Generous seat size with multiple seat heights
- A stair lift that can be installed on either side of the stairway
- An elegant covered track gives you a clean and attractive rail
- The standard swivel seat makes it easy to exit when you reach the top of the stairs
- Manual or Power Folding Rails – if you have a narrow hallway or doorway at the bottom of your stairs, the optional folding rail is the ideal solution. The folding rail can be ordered for feather-light manual operation or push button automatic operation.
- Painted Rail