The multi-purpose shower and transfer lift, CARLO Comfort GP, includes an aluminum chassis, which features an electrical height adjustment options that is accompanied by manual emergency lowering. With use of the hand control, the chassis’ legs can be spread for use in difficult areas.
The CARLO Comfort GP additionally features a 4-point balance bow that is made from stainless steel. Adjustment and fixation of the balance bow is done through a gas spring. The use of the bow assists caregivers by allowing them to be able to easily transfer a resident from a seated position into a lying position and vice versa.
- Lifting column made of aluminum
- Electric height adjustment
- Manual emergency lowering
- 4 high-quality steering castors
- Ergonomic handles
- Optional scale
- Stainless steel 4-point balance bow
- Aluminum – anodized / powder coated
- Chassis: (Length) 1.290 mm, (Height) 120 mm
- Width inside: (closed/spread) 580 mm / 1.040 mm
- Width outside: (closed/spread) 700 mm / 1.140 mm
- Gross width of the lift (chassis closed): 700 mm
- Lifting area: 1.400 mm
- Max. patient weight 181,5 kg