A Beautifully Designed Curved Stairlift Just for Your Home
Every custom curved stairlift is crafted to exact specifications of your stairway. Bruno curved stair lifts provide access while adding to your home’s character.
A curved stairlift by Bruno is the solution!
With a safe and durable design, Bruno’s Elite Curve (CRE-2110) can be installed on virtually all curved stairways, with the flexibility of mounting on either side of the staircase.
Installed in just a few weeks, the graceful, elegant Elite Curve retains the beauty of your home, while extending your independence throughout it.
- 400 lb weight capacity
- Direct drive motor/gear box – no belts for reduced maintenance
- Remarkable stable ride from top to bottom
- The vertical rail design allows family members ample space on the staircase
- Visual diagnostics for instant unit status
- Two 12-volt batteries – continuously powered from any household outlet – provide dependable performance, even during outages
- Arms, seat and footrest flip up creating plenty of space for family or guests to walk up and down the stairs
- Generous seat size with adjustable width arm rests and multiple seat heights
- An offset swivel seat, making the entry and exit position at the top landing safe and easy
- Seven different upholstery selections
- A Power Swivel Seat at the top landing for confident, effortless exit
- A Power Folding Footrest – automatically flips up when the seat is raised, and down when seat is lowered
- Mid Park and Charge station for staircases that have a landing between the top and bottom of the stairs
- Larger Footrest (length & width)
- Larger Seat available
- Optional top or bottom park position provides additional security when entering or exiting