The Unenclosed Commercial Vertical Platform Lift may be the Perfect Solution for your Church, School or Business
Sometimes all you need to conquer is a couple steps…up to the stage, the podium or from your recessed foyer to the main lobby. It should be so simple. And, with Bruno’s Unenclosed Commercial VPL… it is.
Simple and durable, this lift complements our other residential accessibility solutions with an affordable and dependable entrance to the commercial marketplace.
Now, your office and other public venues can provide efficient, practical access for those inconvenient couple of steps.
Bruno offers added peace of mind with our battery powered Vertical Platform Lift, which provides access in and out of your establishment even during a power outage.
- Keyed, constant pressure controls on platform with emergency stop switch and audio/visual alarm
- All-weather protected controls and switches
- Bottom platform safety panel
- 42″ (1067 mm) high, solid, side platform walls
- Top & bottom limit switches
- Top and bottom final limit safety switch
- 36″ x 48″ (914 mm x 1219 mm) non-skid platform
- Automatic folding ramp
- Platform gate
- 750 lb (340 kg) lifting capacity
- Power Systems
- Models VPL-3353B & VPL-3375B 1/2 hp DC motor (includes 17AH batteries)
- Dual V-belt driven Acme screw with backup safety nut
- Weather-resistant, powder-coated finish
- Top landing gate includes call/send controls with key and mechanical interlock
- A Cold Weather Package for existing or new VPLs, tested to improve performance to -20º F
- “Stay-dry” Platform Canopy
- Several platform sizes and configurations
- Push button or Paddle Controls on the platform
- Push button or Paddle Landing Controls
- Flush mount doors with interlock for the upper landing
- Door/gate operator
- ADA compliant telephone kit