- INSTALLATION INCLUDED
- WARRANTY INCLUDED
- 1 YEAR PARTS AND LABOR
- 2 YEARS ON ELECTRONICS
- LIFETIME ON MOTOR & RAILS
A Great Stair Lift for Straight Staircases
The Acorn 130 Stairlift is one of the most advanced and widely used stairlifts in the world, helping hundreds of thousands of people worldwide to safely and comfortably use their stairs and enjoy their homes again.
Every aspect of the Acorn 130 Stairlift has been designed to the highest standards of comfort and safety. Our years of experience have helped us to create a stairlift that is built purely with the end-user in mind.
The Acorn 130 Stairlift is powered by a maintenance-free DC powered battery pack, which ensures uninterrupted use, even in the event of a power outage.
With a built-in soft start and stop mechanism, the Acorn 130 provides a smooth and comfortable ride every time.
Another feature pioneered by Acorn is the on-board diagnostic control panel which alerts you to any potential problems before they arise, (e.g. the stairlift has accidentally been switched off or incorrectly parked).
The Acorn 130 Stairlift has also earned the prestigious Ease- of-Use Commendation from the Arthritis Foundation, further proving how safe, comfortable and easy to use it is. When not in use, the Acorn 130 folds up, nice and easy, so that everyone can continue to use the stairs.
1. Padded seat and backrest for maximum comfort.
2. Can be operated with the lightest of touches. Perfect for those with limited dexterity.
3. A safety belt is installed on all of our stairlifts, so you feel secure at all times.
4. Our slim fold away design has folding arms, seat and footrest, so other people can continue to use the stairs.
5. A lockable swivel seat means you can get on and off your stairlift without twisting your body.
6. Railing is secured directly to your stairs, not to the wall. So there’s no structural damage to your home.
7. A lockable on/off switch provides additional child-friendly safety.
8. A diagnostic digital display allows you to see the exact status of the stairlift at all times.
9. Five safety sensors on the footrest and carriage stop the lift automatically should there be any obstruction on your staircase.
10. Two remote controls are provided so that you can have the convenience of being able to share the stairlift with a loved one.
- 300 lb weight capacity (350 lb capacity available)
- Electronic and mechanical braking systems The stairlift is fitted with these essential safety systems to eliminate any possibility of an uncontrolled descent of the stairlift.
- Padded seat and backrest
Ensures that Acorn stair lifts give the most comfortable ride available.
- Directional paddle switches
Easy to operate, even by those with limited dexterity.
Stair lifts are fitted as standard for added security.
- Folding arms, seat and footrest
Slimline fold-away design allows easy access to the staircase.
- Lockable swivel seat
Allows the user to safely enter and exit the stair lift without the need for twisting the body.
- Fast Installation
Acorn 130 stair lifts fix quickly and easily to your staircase, so there’s no mess, and no need for any repairs.
- Lockable on/off switch
Allows the user to prevent others from using the stair lift.
- Diagnostic digital display
Informs the user of the status of the stair lift.
- Safety sensors
Five safety sensors on the footrest and carriage stop the stair lift if an obstruction is encountered.
- Remote controls
2 handsets supplied, which allow the user to ‘call’ or ‘send’ the stair lift up or down the staircase.
If there is a doorway near the foot of the stairs the optional manual hinged rail is ideal.
The lower section of the rail can be folded up and out of the way manually, allowing greater access at the foot of the stairs.
When the stairlift is not is use, the rail is neatly out of the way and causes no obstruction.
Perch Stair Lift
Designed for users who have trouble bending at the knee, the Superglide Perch Stairlift still allows the user to travel in safety and comfort.
- Suitable for those with knee troubles
- Suitable for narrow staircases
- Safe, comfortable and easy to use
Sit/Stand Stair Lift
Designed for multiple users with different requirements, the Superglide Sit/Stand Stairlift allows the user to either sit or stand.
- Sit or stand – it’s your choice
- Suitable for narrow staircases
- Safe, comfortable, and easy to use
Key Locking System: All Acorn stairlifts can be locked, preventing unauthorized use, with a key.
Acorn 120 Stair Lifts – Technical Specification
|A||Floor to top of footrest||95||3.75|
|B||Top of footrest to top of seat||445||17.5|
|C||Top of Seat to top of arms||250||9.75|
|D||Top of arms to top of seat back||190||7.5|
|E||Width between armrests (wide arm version)||445 (495)||17.5 (495)|
|H||Length of arms from seat to back||470||18.5|
|I||Length of seat base from seat back||435||17|
|J||Length of footrest||325||12.75|
|K||Width of footrest||310||12.25|
|L||Front of footrest to stringer||570||22.5|
|M||Back of seat to stringer||13||0.5|
|O||Minimum width required to swivel at top||670||26.25|
|P||Distance from front of rail to stringer (wide arm version)||215 (240)||8.5 (9.5)|
|Motor power||0.25KW (USA)|
|Motor output speed||No greater than 0.15 meters per second|
|Method of drive||rack & pinion|
|Power supply||24 v DC (battery)|
|Maximum capacity||300 lbs (optional 350lbs)|
|Mains Supply||120V AC, 1.5 Amp Charger|
|Mains supply||110v, 50Hz charger|
The Acorn Stairlift is specified to meet, or exceed the requirements of:
- BS EN 81-40:2008 – European safety standard – ‘Specification for powered stairlifts’.
- CE mark – Acorn Stairlift meets the requirements of the applicable European Directive(s).
- ASME compliant for mechanical and electrical hazards – ASME A18.1 and A17.5.
- ISO 9386:2-2000 International standard for stairlifts.
*NOTE: Acorn in keeping with its policy of continual development, reserves the right to change specification without notice. All measurements are approximate.