The perfect solution for your outdoor patio or front porch steps.
The Acorn 130 Stairlift is one of the most advanced and widely used stairlifts in the world, helping hundreds of thousands of people worldwide to safely and comfortably use their stairs and enjoy their homes again.
The Acorn 130 Outdoor Stair Lift has all of the features of the indoor unit, but has been designed and manufactured specifically for outdoor use. In addition, it also comes with a durable, waterproof cover for the ultimate in outdoor protection.
The Acorn 130 Outdoor Stairlift is ideal for any situation involving outside stairs or steps, including garden steps, balconies, porches, verandas, and garage or basement steps.
The seat post is made of 100% stainless steel, the rack & pinion drive is Nitrotech coated, all the electrical systems use fully sealed cables, and all plastic material is flame retardant and UV resistant; to fully protect the unit from the elements.
1. Padded seat and backrest for maximum comfort.
2. Can be operated with the lightest of touches. Perfect for those with limited dexterity.
3. A safety belt is installed on all of our stairlifts, so you feel secure at all times.
4. Our slim fold away design has folding arms, seat and footrest, so other people can continue to use the stairs.
5. A lockable swivel seat means you can get on and off your stairlift without twisting your body.
6. Railing is secured directly to your stairs, not to the wall. So there’s no structural damage to your home.
7. A lockable on/off switch provides additional child-friendly safety.
8. A diagnostic digital display allows you to see the exact status of the stairlift at all times.
9. Five safety sensors on the footrest and carriage stop the lift automatically should there be any obstruction on your staircase.
10. Two remote controls are provided so that you can have the convenience of being able to share the stairlift with a loved one.
- 300 lb weight capacity
- Electronic and mechanical braking systems The stairlift is fitted with these essential safety systems to eliminate any possibility of an uncontrolled descent of the stairlift.
- Padded seat and backrest
Ensures that Acorn stair lifts give the most comfortable ride available.
- Directional paddle switches
Easy to operate, even by those with limited dexterity.
Stair lifts are fitted as standard for added security.
- Folding arms, seat and footrest
Slimline fold-away design allows easy access to the staircase.
- Lockable swivel seat
Allows the user to safely enter and exit the stair lift without the need for twisting the body.
- Fast Installation
Acorn 130 stair lifts fix quickly and easily to your staircase, so there’s no mess, and no need for any repairs.
- Lockable on/off switch
Allows the user to prevent others from using the stair lift.
- Diagnostic digital display
Informs the user of the status of the stair lift.
- Safety sensors
Five safety sensors on the footrest and carriage stop the stair lift if an obstruction is encountered.
- Remote controls
2 handsets supplied, which allow the user to ‘call’ or ‘send’ the stair lift up or down the staircase.
Key Locking System: All Acorn stairlifts can be locked, preventing unauthorized use, with a key.
Acorn 120 Stair Lifts – Technical Specification
|A||Floor to top of footrest||95||3.75|
|B||Top of footrest to top of seat||445||17.5|
|C||Top of Seat to top of arms||250||9.75|
|D||Top of arms to top of seat back||190||7.5|
|E||Width between armrests (wide arm version)||445 (495)||17.5 (495)|
|H||Length of arms from seat to back||470||18.5|
|I||Length of seat base from seat back||435||17|
|J||Length of footrest||325||12.75|
|K||Width of footrest||310||12.25|
|L||Front of footrest to stringer||570||22.5|
|M||Back of seat to stringer||13||0.5|
|O||Minimum width required to swivel at top||670||26.25|
|P||Distance from front of rail to stringer (wide arm version)||215 (240)||8.5 (9.5)|
|Motor power||0.25KW (USA)|
|Motor output speed||No greater than 0.15 meters per second|
|Method of drive||rack & pinion|
|Power supply||24 v DC (battery)|
|Maximum capacity||300 lbs (optional 350lbs)|
|Mains Supply||120V AC, 1.5 Amp Charger|
|Mains supply||110v, 50Hz charger|
The Acorn Stairlift is specified to meet, or exceed the requirements of:
- BS EN 81-40:2008 – European safety standard – ‘Specification for powered stairlifts’.
- CE mark – Acorn Stairlift meets the requirements of the applicable European Directive(s).
- ASME compliant for mechanical and electrical hazards – ASME A18.1 and A17.5.
- ISO 9386:2-2000 International standard for stairlifts.
*NOTE: Acorn in keeping with its policy of continual development, reserves the right to change specification without notice. All measurements are approximate.